Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News ZEE PREMIER WAS REMOVED.
IN DD FREE DISH ZEE PREMIER CHANNEL WAS REMOVED AND INTRODUCED ZEE ANMOL CINEMA IN THAT SAME CHANNEL PLACE.
Dear friends,
My 6 ft c band dish met Vardha cyclone . As I had been watching Thaicom channels, I did not aware the intensity of cyclone. The bottom stand stand had been collapsed when I saw at 7 pm. The 3 threads/wires attaching with my dish had been cut by the wind. The dish was moved 1 metre away from its original place. As I did not have time to rectify it, I tried to repair it on Sunday evening.

You are aware that the knob used for elevation of the dish was not tight. So the wind pulled the upper rod from the bottom rod. So the dish fell down like a statue/paisa building. Only there was a small bending in the blade of the dish. As I lent my tv to a friend, I could not find signal on Sunday.

I advise all if a cyclone comes to remove the 3 rods attached with LNB. Then turn the dish upside down so that no air will go inside the dish. If I am wrong, I apologize for the same.
N. S U B R  A M A N I A N
Thanks for the info Brother

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking News GYAN DARSHAN 2 removed from DD Free Dish SARAVANA RAMESH 1 531 21-09-2014, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Admin
Thumbs Up Breaking News DD Freedish 3 channels added & 3 channels removed SARAVANA RAMESH 0 551 16-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Last Post: SARAVANA RAMESH